How to install Minecraft: Education Edition.
1. Open the "Google Play Store" from the task bar.
2. Locate and click on the icon for "Minecraft: Education Edition".
3. On the next window click on "Install".
4. Wait for the program to finish installing.
Opening and logging into Minecraft: Education Edition.
1. Open the "Launcher" and locate the Minecraft: Education Edition app icon.
2. After the App starts, click the "Sign In" button in the bottom left. Note: You may get automatically redirected to the next step.
3. You will be redirected to a Microsoft login page. Enter your full student email address and click on the "Next" button.
4. After entering this information you will be directed to the GCISD Login Page. You will need to delete the "@gcisdstudents.net" from the username.
5. When you have your username and password entered on the GCISD login page click "Sign in".
6. You will be redirected back to the Minecraft: EE App and will now be logged in. Your name will appear over the player corrector on the right. You should remain logged into the application until you click on the "Switch Accounts" button.