NOTE: The Creative Cloud application has been recently updated and these screenshots and directions may not apply to your version. Updated instructions are available here.
Authorized users are now required to log in to Adobe Creative Cloud products in order to activate licensing. If you're not sure you qualify as an authorized user, please refer to this article Click Here. You should only have to log into one application to activate all of the ones installed, but if you find you have been logged out simply log back in.
The following directions describe the steps used to log in:
1. From the Start menu (Windows) or Applications folder (Mac) run the program "Adobe Creative Cloud". Click on the "Sign in with an Enterprise ID" link. It is possible that this window will come up automatically when you log into the computer if you have not yet logged into your Creative Cloud account.
2. Enter your district email address in the top field and press tab or click into the password field.
3. On the next window click on the “Enterprise ID” button. You should see a spinning circle indicating that you are being redirected to ClassLink to sign in. If you do not get this window you do not have an active Creative Cloud account, please refer to this article Click Here.
4. In the ClassLink window enter your district username (first.last, not your full email), and password then click “Sign In”.
5. You are now logged into your Creative Cloud account. To verify you are logged in you can click on your profile icon in the upper right and you should now see the option to “Sign Out” and your email address.
If you did not click on the “Enterprise ID” button on step 3 you are not logged into your district Creative Cloud account. You will need to sign out of the current account and sign back in again.