In order to access the GCISD Parent Portal, you will need to obtain your student's Registration code.
Note: You do not need a code for each student if you have multiple students in the district. It is recommended that you use the codes for your youngest child.
Once you have the code, or are ready to log into your account go to: https://parents.classlink.com/gcisd
It is recommended that you use the Google Chrome browser for accessing and using the Parent Portal. You will need to install the ClassLink Browser Extension if you wish to use the web apps that store login credentials.
1. Once you are at the GCISD Parent Portal site, you can sign in with either your email or phone number. If this is your first time logging in, you will be prompted to create your account. Note: If you are a district employee with a child in the district, please use a personal email account to register your Parent Portal.
2. On the next page you will be prompted to enter your student's Registration code.
3. A One Time Password will be sent to the email or phone number you provided. You must enter it on this page.
4. On the registration page you will be asked to provide your Full Name and password.
5. Clicking Sign Up will create your account and take you to your Dashboard.
6. You can use these directions to add additional Web Apps to your Dashboard.
Log into existing account
1. Once you are at the GCISD Parent Portal site, you can sign in with either your email or phone number.
2. Enter your password on the following page. If you have forgotten your password you may select to receive a One Time Password.
3. Clicking Login will take you to your Dashboard.
4. You can use these directions to add additional Web Apps to your Dashboard.