If you own an Apple Watch and would like to have the GCISD logo as a watch face, please follow the directions below.
Please note: This is for personal use and just for a fun addition to your watch face collection. It is not supported by Technology Services so if you have a problem with the steps please ask a friend or another Apple Watch user for assistance.
1. Download the image at the bottom of these instructions and save it to your iPhone.
2. Open the image on your phone and click the Send icon.
3. Click Create Watch Face. The location of this option may be farther down in your list than the example depending on your configuration.
4. Click on the top watch face.
5. Keep the time positioned at the top so it will fit correctly. You can add another complication under the time such as calendar, activity or just leave it off for a cleaner look.
6. Click Set as current Watch Face.