Automatic Power Settings:
This article shares TWO SETS OF INSTRUCTIONS. One details how to set your Newline to turn on and off automatically. The other describes the automatic power settings on the PC side of your Newline.
A. How to set your Newline to turn on and off automatically:
1. From the Newline Homescreen (Dashboard), select the Settings cog.
2. Scroll to Power.
3. Toggle the blue switches on to set your Newline to automatically turn on and/or off.
4. Select the days and times that work best for your situation.
B. Automatic power settings on the PC side of your Newline:
1. On the PC side of your Newline, go to the Windows menu.
2. Select the Settings Cog.
3. Then select System > Power & sleep.
4. This screen should automatically be set to show
Screen: 1 hour 30 minutes
Sleep: 1 hour 40 minutes
This is not something that you can change, unfortunately. If yours does not show the correct times, please put in a help ticket.