This process will allow students to complete Quizlet activities inside a Canvas Page or Assignment. Please note: Student progress will not be reflected in the Canvas gradebook. If you want to monitor student progress, create a Canvas Assignment and have students submit a screenshot of their completed activity.
- In Quizlet, click the 3 dots below the flashcards.
- Click Embed.
- Select the primary study mode from the dropdown below, (activities will be available for students to switch later). Then, press Copy HMTL.
- In Canvas, open desired Canvas Page or Assignment and click edit.
- Click the Raw Html Editor icon.
- Paste the Quizlet embed code.
- Complete the remaining fields, if applicable: Assign To, Due Date.
*Students can select other study modes such as Flashcards, Learn, and Match, so you do not need to embed multiple Quizlet activities.