Verified 06/20/2020 GH
Below we will guide you step by step on where you can find your GCISD APP store and how you can download applications you need.
For vizual step by step instructions click HERE
- When looking at the Dock Bar on your Mac screen, there should be the GCISD App Store icon at the bottom. Here is an example of the GCISD App Store on the Dock. Please note that applications may vary depending on your role.
- If you are not seeing the GCISD App Store on your dock, let’s check in your Applications folder. There are two ways to get there.
- The first way is clicking on the Application folder
- You will see a list of all the applications on your Mac. Find the GCISD App Store and click on it.
- If you do not have the Application folder, please click on the Finder button.
- From here a new window will open. On the left side of the window click on Applications. After clicking on Applications, you will see a list of your Applications on your Mac just to the right. This list is alphabetical order, please find the GCISD App Store and double click on it.
- This opens up the GCISD App Store
- In the top right corner, you will be able to login to the GCISD App Store. Please do so to see the apps that are available to you.
You now can download any apps you may need or updates that Technology has pushed.
Please note that applications may vary depending on your role.If what you want is not in that list then a license would need to be acquired. In that instance, please submit a help ticket and our staff will take it from there.